Contact us if you’re looking for a local pharmacy in Manhattan. We proudly serve customers throughout New York, NY.
Block Drug Stores / Block’s Vision Care
a Second Ave. Chemists, Inc Company
101 Second Avenue
New York, NY, 10003
Vision Care 212-228-0651
Hours of Operation
Revised hours Due to CoVid 19
Monday – Friday: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday: 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
Extended Pharmacy Hours: None at this time
Both Stores will be Closed
Memorial Day – (Saturday – Monday) May 29 – 31, 2021
July 4th – (Sunday) July 4th 2021
(Sunday) August 8th Thru (Sunday) August 15th, 2021
Re-Open (Monday) August 16th, 2021
Labor Day – (Monday) September 6th, 2021
Block Drug Store / Block’s Vision Care:
Closed (Thursday) Nov. 25th, 2021
Open (Friday) Nov. 26th, 2021
Closed (Saturday) Nov.27th, 2021
Christmas Eve – Open
Christmas Day – Closed
New Year’s Eve – Open
New Year’s Day – Closed
Refund Policy for In-Store Purchases
Note: There are exclusions to our refundable policy, please read the exclusion paragraph carefully.
- 100% Refund: Up to 30 Days, as Long as:
- The package or product wasn’t opened, and the original seal is intact.
- The product is not for oral use or for the eyes or ears.
- (Example: This means we do not refund your money if the product was a cold medication or contact eye solution.) Why? Because the cold medication is taken orally, and the contact lens item is used in the eye.
- The product was not used.
- The product is damaged through delivery methods.
- You were sent the wrong item.
- Note: After 30 days, you will receive a store credit if the preceding applies.
Exclusions to the Refund Policy:
There are no refunds on:
Prescription Medications (NY State Law)
Durable Medical Equipment (i.e., Wheelchairs, Canes, Walkers)
Any Over-The-Counter Medications Taken Orally for the Eyes or Ears
Special-Order Products (Items Not Normally Carried in Our Everyday Inventory)